Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Intoduction of Myself

Hi my name is Natalie Potter I was unable to attend the first class today. I was on my way and I hit some ice on the Van Dyke expressway and did a 360 and smashed into the metal railing. Thank God I didn't hit anyone else and I am ok. As for my car yeah it doesn't look to good. I guess that saying is true"When it rains it pours".

Well I just started Wayne State last semester. I am going to school for my Bachelor's in Marketing. Although I am a Junior it is going to take me about 4 more years to get my degree. I work full time as a marketing assistant and I have a 2 year old son. I wish I could do the opposite go to school full time and work part time but I have bills and a son to raise. Some times I wish I didn't need sleep so I could do both full time.

No comments:

Post a Comment