Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Corporatin

That movie really made me aware of how wrong all these big corporations are and how they don’t care about the health and wellbeing of there consumers “Us” buying their products or services. They only care about making money. I guess I cant blame them but it makes me sick to my stomach how greedy some people are. Especially about that Mansanto with the milk thing. I cant believe how much trouble and money they spent on trying to cover up what they were doing. Instead they could have took that money and used it to make their product better, so people don’t get sick from drinking milk.


I also never looked at advertising how they described it in the movie. For example all big corporations main advertising tool or marketing tool is to make kids nag their parents to buy a toy for them. I also think that is wrong they are using kids to get people to spend money on their products. While they are paying other country works especially young children 3 cents an hour to make their products and then selling them in the US for hundreds of dollars. That is so wrong on numerous levels. I really wonder how some of these CEO can sleep at night.


I think the government should step in and stop these companies from not only harming us individuals all over the world but also from harming our environment. These corporations are just thinking of themselves right now and making as much money as they can. Well what is going to happen to our grandkids, grandkids if there is nothing left or the environment is so destroyed. People arent thinking about that now but we should. The Government should have standards and regulations these corporations have to follow so our environment isn’t destroyed in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment